Dutasteride is also known as Avodart and is basically Finasteride on Steroids. It is utilized to treat Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men with an amplified prostate and Male Pattern Baldness. Dutasteride improves urinary stream and may likewise lessen your requirement for a prostate medical procedure later on in life.
Similar to Finasteride, Dutasteride is a 5α-reductase inhibitor. The difference between Finasteride and Dutasteride is that Dutasteride almost completely blocks the conversion of Testosterone into DHT, while Finasteride blocks only about 70% of the conversion. In other words, Dutasteride is the better option for those that are suffering from extreme hair loss or for those that cannot afford to lose any hair at all while using Anabolic Steroids.
What Dutasteride is used for
- Dutasteride is utilized to treat manifestations of BPH
- Lessen the risk of creating intense urinary retention (unexpected inability to urinate)
- 25 % to 26 % reduction in the risk of prostate cancer
- Treatment of male androgenic hair loss
- Part of transgender hormone therapy for women with estrogen
- The suggested dose of Dutasteride is (0.5 mg) taken once every day
- For Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: 0.5 mg per Day
Why buy from us?
Dutasteride is amongst the product category of Pharmaceutical Grade Products. These are the highest quality grade of medications available in Canada and worldwide.
Please note: The above article is written for entertainment purposes only. PGAnabolics does not condone or recommend the use of any prescription medications. Ensure to consult a doctor or medical professional prior to using any medication.