Baclofen is a medication used for the treatment of muscle spasms and pain. The category of medications it belongs to is muscle relaxers. Baclofen is also known as Lioresal and sometimes sold with this name brand in the market. The main purpose of this medication is to reduce or totally inhibit the discomfort caused by muscle spams.
Mechanism of action
That exact mechanism of Baclofen is not understood. Though it seems that nerve signals are blocked by it which comes from the spinal cord that may be the cause of muscle spasms.
It has minor side effects like dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue, and weakness.
How to take it and its recommended dosage
- Take it by mouth (orally).
- It can be taken with or without the food.
- To avoid side effects, initially take a low dose and gradually increase it.
- It can take 10 to 15 days to really work.
- The initial starting dose is 10mg per day and can go up to 40-100mg per day.
Why buy from us?
Baclofen is amongst the product category of Pharmaceutical Grade Products. These are the highest quality grade of medications available in Canada and worldwide.
Please note: The above article is written for entertainment purposes only. PGAnabolics does not condone or recommend the use of any prescription medications. Ensure to consult a doctor or medical professional prior to using any medication.